C&B CLIENTS ARE BEING APPROVED. We get it done right.
DACA applications filed by C&B are being approved. Although the application process appears to be fairly straightforward, as with all immigration forms and processes, there are details and strategy considerations only an experienced immigration attorney knows.
If you want your application prepared correctly the first time, CALL US today about Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival (DACA) applications. See, POLICY to stop deporting younger illegal immigrants. We are EXPERTS at removal defense, and we CAN HELP!
Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals: Obama administration to stop deporting some young illegal immigrants. (click here to read CNN story)
You may request consideration of deferred action for childhood arrivals if you:
- Were under the age of 31 as of June 15, 2012;
- Came to the United States before reaching your 16th birthday;
- Have continuously resided in the United States since June 15, 2007, up to the present time;
- Were physically present in the United States on June 15, 2012, and at the time of making your request for consideration of deferred action with USCIS;
- Entered without inspection before June 15, 2012, or your lawful immigration status expired as of June 15, 2012;
- Are currently in school, have graduated or obtained a certificate of completion from high school, have obtained a general education development (GED) certificate, or are an honorably discharged veteran of the Coast Guard or Armed Forces of the United States; and
- Have not been convicted of a felony, significant misdemeanor, three or more other misdemeanors, and do not otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety.
Wondering "Do I really need a lawyer?" Read this.
CONTACT US TODAY. WE ARE EXPERTS AT REMOVAL DEFENSE, AND WE CAN HELP! Our clients are receiving approvals on their Deferred Action applications. Experience matters.
Other Immigration Case Law and Articles
- D.W.U Driving While Undocumented, January 2011
- Monika Clifton, Petitioner, v. Eric H. Holder, Jr., Attorney General of the United States, Respondent. March 22, 2010
- VARGAS v. HOLDER Hilario VARGAS, Petitioner, v. Eric H. HOLDER, Jr.,Attorney General of the United States, Respondent.(No. 08-1274.), May 20, 2009
- Matter of Shawn Theodore HINES, Respondent File A41 455 569 - Bridgeton, New Jersey. Decided June 4, 2008
- BIA Pro Bono Project Update, July 2007