- To date, ALL DACA applications filed by COFMAN & BOLOURTCHI have been approved. That is 100% approval rate on hundreds of applications!
- To date, ALL 601A PROVISIONAL WAIVER applications filed by COFMAN & BOLOURTCHI have been approved. Another perfect approval rate!
- COFMAN & BOLOURTCHI WINS CANCELLATION OF REMOVAL (42B) FOR MANY CLIENTS IN REMOVAL PROCEEDINGS.
- COFMAN & BOLOURTCHI WINS WITHHOLDING OF REMOVAL for Ethiopian National based on FGM.
- COFMAN & BOLOURTCHI WINS WITHHOLDING OF REMOVAL for Mexican National based on future fear of persecution based on his sexual preference, even with recent law approving same sex marriage in the Federal District of Mexico.
- COFMAN & BOLOURTCHI WINS ASYLUM for two minor children from Senegal based on FGM.
- COFMAN & BOLOURTCHI WINS CANCELLATION OF REMOVAL for Greek Legal Permanent resident with multiple violations of Orders of Protection. (42A).
- COFMAN & BOLOURTCHI WINS CANCELLATION OF REMOVAL FOR Mexican National who is a Legal Permanent resident with conviction for possession of cocaine. (42A)
- COFMAN & BOLOURTCHI WINS, after fighting for 3 1/2 years, for Somalian National. C&B successfully vacated all criminal convictions, but the immigration Judge incorrectly applied the law and denied relief. COFMAN & BOLOURTCHI fought all the way to the 8th Circuit Court of Appeals, and WON our client's freedom.
COFMAN & BOLOURTCHI WINS IN THE 8TH CIRCUIT, John Waldron v. Eric Holder, decided August 6, 2012.
John Waldron, a legal permanent resident originally from the UK, was facing removal from the United States. Raymond Bolourtchi defended him in immigration court, and the judge ruled in Mr. Waldron's favor, granting cancellation of removal. The government appealed, and the Board of Immigration appeals reversed the immigration judge's decision. Mr. Bolourtchi then appealed to the Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals on behalf of Mr. Waldron, and WON. Our client is now free to remain in the United States with his family.